Spiral Ductwork Manufacturing in Maryland, DC & Virginia
Air ducts are an important consideration for any commercial facility that is installing an HVAC system. The ductwork is responsible for transporting all the conditioned air throughout the building, and it must be durable, free-flowing, and air-tight to be effective and efficient. One of the more popular duct options for commercial facilities is spiral ductwork, due to its simple installation, high durability, and efficient performance.
At ADJ Sheet Metal, we manufacture spiral ductwork in a wide range of standard and custom sizes to meet nearly any commercial or industrial project specification. We feature two fully equipped manufacturing facilities, and our team of over 250 employees can handle projects of any size or scope. Our company is located in White Plains, MD, and we serve the entire DC metropolitan area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC.
Do you need high-quality ductwork for your commercial or industrial project? Choose spiral ductwork from ADJ Sheet Metal. Call us today at (301) 283-3000 or contact us online to discuss your project requirements with our expert fabricators.
What is Spiral Ductwork?
Spiral ductwork is round or oval-shaped ductwork that has been created from sheet metal that is formed into a continuous spiral. Locking seams on each edge create a virtually air-tight seal, and the manufacturing process allows ducts of nearly any common diameter or length to be created. Spiral air ducts offer greater strength than longitudinally seamed round ducts, and they offer less resistance to airflow than rectangular ducts.
At ADJ Sheet Metal, we specialize in spiral ductwork manufacturing, and our modern, well-equipped sheet metal fabrication shops can handle orders of any size or complexity. Our expert fabricators can customize the ductwork, fittings, and couplers to meet the needs of your project, and no job is too big or too small.
To request a quote for spiral ductwork in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, contact our experts today.
The Benefits of Spiral Ductwork
Spiral ductwork is an efficient, high-performance choice for any commercial or industrial facility. At ADJ Sheet Metal, our custom spiral ductwork offers exceptional strength and durability, and it can provide several distinct benefits for your facility:
- Improved air quality – With seams that are nearly air-tight and joints that are easy to seal, spiral air ducts have virtually no air leakage or infiltration, resulting in higher air quality.
- Less resistance to airflow – Thanks to the unique seam design of our spiral ductwork, the interior is extremely smooth, reducing friction and airflow resistance. This can help improve HVAC efficiency, reducing your energy costs.
- Leak-free design – Because of the virtually air-tight nature of our spiral ductwork, less conditioned air is lost through leaks, resulting in less wasted energy and lower utility costs.
- Easy installation – Spiral ductwork is fabricated off-site, it uses easily installed fittings, and it requires less physical support than other duct options for quicker, easier installations.
- Lower costs – Because less skill is required for installation, the materials cost less, and less time is needed on-site, spiral ductwork can offer significant savings over rectangular ducts.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of spiral ductwork for your DC business.
Why Choose ADJ Sheet Metal for Spiral Ductwork in DC, MD & VA?
When you need high-quality, cost-effective ductwork that is easy to install and service, choose spiral ductwork from our team at ADJ Sheet Metal. We have two manufacturing facilities and over 250 employees to handle projects of any size, and we offer fast turnarounds, excellent quality, and outstanding service.
Call (301) 283-3000 or contact us online to order spiral ductwork in the DC area.